My wordpress theme (First design),Please reviews!

fishtoon

Not bad. Not sure about the colours in the form fields or the blue titles. I'm not really a designer however since you are talking about Wordpress I would like to say that it is a god damn piece of **** from a programming standpoint. About a million global variables in the code, are they mad! They should have rewritten the API a long time ago using objects as opposed to functions containing millions of global variables. But no, instead they kept all the old code for backwards compatibility and slapped new code in with it creating two methods for adding functionality.

I have never read literature on any other topic apart from Wordpress that has so many, "don't do this", or, "avoid this function when used with another function", and, "if you use the variable $xyz you will cause an error". It's shocking!

Anyway, you can tell I have been working with Wordpress recently and that's just a quick rant that I needed.

Hope the template is popular.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.