ZF custom library

ajlisowski

Hey all. I am starting a new zend framework project. I am borrowing code from a previous project on another server. Right now I am stuck trying to get my custom library to auto load.

protected function _initAppAutoload()
    {
        $autoloader = new Zend_Application_Module_Autoloader(array(
            'namespace' => 'App',
            'basePath' => dirname(__FILE__),
        ));
        $this->getApplication()->setAutoloaderNamespaces(array('App', 'myLib'));
        return $autoloader;
    }
    protected function _initPlugins()
    {
        $this->bootstrap('frontController');
        $fc=$this->frontController;
$plugin = new myLib_Controller_Plugin_Modularlayout();
        $fc->registerPlugin($plugin);
        $aclPugin=new myLib_Plugin_Acl();
        $fc->registerPlugin($aclPugin);
        $navplugin= new myLib_Plugin_ModuleNavigation();
        $fc->registerPlugin($navplugin);
    }

I get the error:

Fatal error: Class 'myLib_Controller_Plugin_Modularlayout' not found in ***/application/Bootstrap.php on line 44

I used the same code on a different server, but my custom library was named lunaApp before. But everything else is correct.

I have a file located in library/myLib/Controller/Plugin/Modularlayout.php

it has the following class definition:

class myLib_Controller_Plugin_Modularlayout extends Zend_Controller_Plugin_Abstract
{
    public function routeShutdown(Zend_Controller_Request_Abstract $request)
    {
        $layout=Zend_Layout::getMvcInstance()->setLayout($request->getModuleName());
     }
}

Any idea what is going wrong?

Yeah the perms are fine. I went ahead and made them 777 as a test to see. I can include the files perfectly fine, but they are not being being included as part of the auto-loader and I have no idea why. Its strange. I have some custom ACL and module loading plugins I want to use for this project but I cant for the life of me figure out why the library isnt auto loaded. Oh well, Ill keep messing with it to try and figure it out.

Thanks for taking a look.

I can't find any reason.. One doubt, can we use the class name starts with "small case letter" ? Here I am posting the code using in my Bootstrap file.. I used another function for plugin registration and also there is a change in first section. Please check it:

// File Path: application/Bootstrap.php

protected function _initAutoload ()
    {
        // Add autoloader empty namespace
        $autoLoader = Zend_Loader_Autoloader::getInstance();

$autoLoader->registerNamespace('My_');

// APPLICATION_PATH I have set this variable earlier on index.php
        $resourceLoader = new Zend_Loader_Autoloader_Resource(array('basePath' => APPLICATION_PATH , 'namespace' => '' , 'resourceTypes' => array('form' => array('path' => 'forms/' , 'namespace' => 'Form_') , 'model' => array('path' => 'models/' , 'namespace' => 'Model_'))));
        // Return it so that it can be stored by the bootstrap
        return $autoLoader;
    }

protected function _initRegisterControllerPlugins()
    {

$front = Zend_Controller_Front::getInstance();

$front->registerPlugin(new My_Controller_Plugin_Layout(),1);
    } 	

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys. Sorry I vanished w/o getting back to your questions. I dove headfirst into development, ignoring this library issue. Probably not the smartest move :)

I actually saw this thread again and was going to reply that the problem is still there.

However, it when checking for full <?php tags instead of short tags I noticed that my classes were missing closing php tags. Which made me go 'well maybe my server doesnt support that' and sure enough, that fixed it.

So, even though the <?php tag fix wasnt the problem, it led me to think along that path and solve it so thank you very much!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.