I can't access my database in phpmyadmin. Help .. :(

nia_st210

When I try to open my database I get this PHP Error Message ..

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/usr/lib/php/head.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

I didn't touch anything .. I can access to my website but can't access my database in phpmyadmin  ..

What is problem ?

Something must have changed if it all of a sudden doesn't work. Does the file head.php still exist in the /usr/lib/php/ directory? Did you move any other files?

I'm trying to open  http://sqlxxxweb.com/phpMyAdmin/index.php

And it show me

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/usr/lib/php/head.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0 ..

I really didn't change anything .. My website worked perfect more than 1 month .. And suddenly this happened ..

is this a self hosted DIY server like xamp or some other LAMP/WAMP stack or is this hosted via a company.. if your using windows try downloading a tool called NaviCat its a robust desktop version of phpMyAdmin (putting it lightly) see if you can connect through that tool and do what ya gotta do.

In the mean time though tell us more about your scenario what were you doing up to and prior to noticing your tables are deleted or whatever the case is? tell us more about your environment for your hosting and so on.

If you're getting the above error, how would you even know what the status of the database is? The script is killed before you even get that far, assuming those errors are occurring, as you've said, when you attempt to access phpMyAdmin. If phpMyAdmin is provided by your hosting company, you should contact them regarding this issue.

I don't know too many people that would pay 300 to 500 dollars for NaviCat, that's what the commercial versions are.

Mysql Workbench is a free open source solution that probably does even more.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/

Regardless what this person uses.

Possible problems:

windows 7 blocking it

a lost, corrupted or deleted file.

Possible is in safe mode.

The permissions are wrong.

Wrong path to php in php.ini file.

Database was actually deleted.

phpmyadmin needs to be reinstalled.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.