Help w/web vid player/recorder and Amazon S3

Chrisj

Are you asking for someone to code this for you? If so, this is a PHP help forum, not a PHP "Hey do this problem for me kthxbye" forum. If you are interested in hiring someone to do this, there is a freelance forum you can post an add on.

Otherwise, we aren't going to just code something up for you. Especially something is complex as what you are asking. What I suggest you do is a little research to see what you need to do/learn in order to complete this project. Once you know what you have to do, you can get started, and when you run into problems, then you can post here for help.

I don't know of any tutorials off hand, but if you try some google searches for recording webcam video via flash, that would be a good start. THen you can research into how flash can talk to PHP (send data to flash from PHP and send data from PHP to flash). Once there, its a matter of using the S3 API to store the video you recorded.

EDIT: Oh sorry, I had a brain fart. Totally thought this was the PHP forums, not the miscellaneous forums, so sorry for being a little more harsh than was warranted. However, the point remains the same

EDIT2: Oh this was ninja moved while I was typing up the response. Disregard first edit.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.