good book on PHP security

cbassett01

Is there any books anyone wants to recommend on the subject of security and PHP?

I'm designing a site that uses logins, passwords, and restricted access pages, and want to make sure the site is as secure as I can make it.  I've got a good understanding of PHP, MySQL and HTML, but just wanted a good book to look through/read on PHP security because I know how to use the language, but am not completely up to date on security holes, etc.  Some of the issues I'm concerned with is code injection (like injecting or modifying an SQL statement embedded within a PHP script, etc).

Suggestions?  I'd probably consider myself at the intermediate-level as far as PHP and MySQL goes.

There are two that I own, each which has some good material in them.  They are both a bit dated at this point but I don't know of anything in particular that makes either of them less relevant. 

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-PHP-Security-Chris-Shiflett/dp/059600656X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309488153&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/php-architects-Guide-PHP-Security/dp/0973862106

Neither one is a cookbook however. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.