vertical align images in div

bedankjes

Hello,

I am making a joomla website and within a module position I am trying to align some images vertically on the bottom. However, I cannot seem to make this work. Attached a screendump, the issue is with the facebook and twitter icon right above. They need to be aligned just above the follow us text.

Thank you in advance for the answer!

Kind regards,

Roy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wrap the two icons in a div, give it position: absolute and bottom:0, then make sure that the page 'container' div has position: relative, should place it in the right place.

in addition to cags advice, in joomla you can add a suffix to the module in the backend. that way you can target it separately from other modules loaded in the same position from your external stylesheet

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.