Need code for an online registration form

Pieter Lategan

Hi

1. I need a registration form where the user can registor for one or many courses.

2. Students must can tick a box to confirm that their contact details may be shared with others.

3. After registration the student receives an email confirming their registration.

4. Administrators can add, view, edit and delete student details.

5. Administrators can add, view, edit and delete course details.

6. Administrators can generate course profiles (i.e. see how many students have registered for a course.)

If someone now a good place to look for such code please let me know or maybe can help me to code this.

Regards

Pieter

This is fairly straightforward to set up, however you'll struggle to get someone to spend the time writing all the code for you.

I'd advise either reading the various tutorials on the web about CMS (content management systems) and have a blast at building your own, or advertise on the freelance board if you're able to pay someone to do it (or looking for someone requiring a bit of experience)

There's loads of good tutorials out there, just google for php CMS tutorials and you should be able to get going fairly soon.

Alternatively, if you PM me we can discuss rates lol

Would you like to try yourself or would you rather one of us just do the whole thing for you?

May I suggest posting in the forum "Get your entire homework done for free". (sorry man, couldn't help myself)

Seriously now: Try google.com, slap some stuff together and post the code here with any errors you're getting, and we'll help you from there.

Hi

1. I need a registration form where the user can registor for one or many courses.

2. Students must can tick a box to confirm that their contact details may be shared with others.

3. After registration the student receives an email confirming their registration.

4. Administrators can add, view, edit and delete student details.

5. Administrators can add, view, edit and delete course details.

6. Administrators can generate course profiles (i.e. see how many students have registered for a course.)

If someone now a good place to look for such code please let me know or maybe can help me to code this.

Regards

Pieter

Learn the basics of coding a registration script: HTML, PHP & MySQL.

Optional to enhance performance for your registration script: Javscript & jQuery

May I suggest posting in the forum "Get your entire homework done for free". (sorry man, couldn't help myself)

LOL. HAHA. Hope the admin would create a new board for that ;)

This is raifly easy if you don't want to follow any sort of proper MVC methods.

Set up a form for input on your page with some input text boxes and checkboxes:

<form action = "new-page.php" method = "post">
<input type = "text" name = "input1" />
<input type = "text name = "input2" />
<input type = "checkbox" name = "checkbox1" value = "false" />
</form>

And in your new-page.php you can get the values that are passed like so:

<?php
$input1Value = $_POST['input1'];
$input2Value = $_POST['input2'];
$checkboxValue = $_POST['checkbox1'];
?>

Then put them into the database. Send me some money and I'll code it for you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.