Upload Form Help

froppo

Hey does anyone know of any good tutorials on the web on how to create an upload form that collects data from the user (ex. Name, Email Address, Phone Number, etc.) and also uploads a file (ex. mp3) at the same time and inserts the form and file info into a mysql table?

I've found numerous tutorials that teach how to create a PHP file upload script and I've found numerous tutorials on how to create a Form and how to use PHP to insert the Form info into a MySQL Table, but I can't seem to find a tutorial or example that shows a combination of both.

I built something a while ago that I though worked fine. Every time I would test it I had no problems. Form info and file name would get inserted into the mysql table, the file would upload to the correct directory, but I just found out that numerous people have attempted to use the upload form but the info never gets inserted into the mysql table and thus I'm oblivious to the fact that someone tried uploading anything. The file sometimes gets uploaded to the correct directory and sometimes the file doesn't get uploaded at all. Functionality seems sporadic at best. Anyway, rather than attempt to fix what I've created I'm looking for a clean example / tutorial that shows an example of the HTML, PHP  and MySQL code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  :-\

Thanks!!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.