Gift Card Switch

rene.miller3

Hello I have recently finished my first website and would appreciate any and all feedback on it. The site is www.giftcardswitch.com. There is no test login or anything like that because you don't need an account. If you'd like to post an actual card, feel free to do so to test if it all works. I would also appreciate all design and graphics critiques.

Like the concept, but the design needs polishing and the logo looks like something made in MS Paint.

You've got some validation errors. Check at: http://validator.w3.org/

When you fill out the post form, if your form errors out you have to re-enter all the info again.

Kind of interested in the overhead to run the site, if only cash is accepted, which means you'll almost none of it is automated.  Do people send you the card to hold onto and make the switch, like escrow?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.