how to convert php files to exe

sandhya

hi all,

i'm developing an online gaming project in php.it is almost done. now the problem is how to make some php pages and images making an exe so that the user can install in their system. using this they can directly go to the game page instead of going to website. but once clicked on the exe it should take to particular game login page. later all should be done as usual as regular.

Basically this game includes no of images also, which will take some time to download into the system. i want to aviod this one also.can anybody help me to resolve this issue.

here i"ll explain the present process and to be done process.

Present :

1. First of all the user go to the url of the website

2. There he will be logged in.

3. Now clicking the PLAY NOW button, a popup window will open. there he has to select the game he want to play.

4. Some times the popup window also asks the login details when the session expires, so there also a login required.

What i want:

1.creating an exe file so that user install in the system. while installing i want to copy all the images also in to the system.

2.On clicking the exe it should take directly to game popup window and ask the user to login and start the game as usual.

For this i tried some compilers i'm confused with them some of them are creating the whole wesite as desktop application. here i can not access the database from mysql.

and some are able to create dll files for individual files. and they are not able access also.

if i'm doing anything wrong please show me the way. because i'm completely new to this exe things. But i need it now urgent. Please help me. I"ll be greatful if this issue resolved.

Thanks in advance.

I don't want to say that I am 100% sure but I don't think this is possible. PHP is an interpreted language so it is never compiled, (Please - anyone correct me if I am wrong!) You could however, create a script using PHP on the command line to execute the script. You running Windows/*nix?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.