F**k me!

lrk89

F**k me signing up to this sh!t is like signing up for online banking! I nearly threw my  laptop out the window because apparently IP doesn't mean Internet protocol. geez what happened to 1+1 or something.

*rant over *

im stressed with php and mysql *sips vodka* so I signed up here to get some help and maybe help out others if i can, Im a Xhtml/css and seo ninja and now teaching myself php and mysql to add to my list of weapons. *drinks more vodka*

Hi everyone  :D

oh no iv scrolled down and there is more stupid questions "The last three letters of MySQL are..." at least its not that bad unless i HAVE to type it in caps? this is why i hate them i could do it in lower case but what if it fails and i loose my 1st post :( *gulps vodka* ahh thats better ok im posting this. *fingers crossed* otherwise me and you aint going to get along...

had to happened didn't

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:

The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.