RealPlayer downloader

crmamx

I'm using Firefox and have downloaded zillions of videos using RealPlayer downloader. All of a sudden it quit working.

When I click "Download this video" it brings up the box and says the file is downloading: "x.x of yy.y MB, zz.zz (time) remaining." But the file never shows up in the output file and I have searched the hard drive and cannot find any of them.

Any ideas?

Odd. Perhaps it's a permissions issue? Where are the files stored?

Not positive what you mean. The output files from the downloader have always gone to the default setting which is desktop/my documents/my videos/realplayer downloads. Of course the program files are in C/program files.

• 2 months later...

I finally found the problem. With a video playing, if you right click and then click settings if brings up Adobe Flash Player settings. The slider was set about 1/4 way and I moved it to unlimited disk storage. Works just like it use to. So aggravating that they make a change in something like this and don't tell you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.