How do I change the resizing variables for my website?

Twaggy

Hi there,

I'm in control of the following website, www.customwizard.com. However I did not build it, there is one thing I need to change and the guys who built the site are taking too long getting back to us. I do have some knowledge of php but this has got me feeling rather clueless.

I would like to change the dimensions of the pictures (show in screen shot below)

80855645.jpg

Currently the images are 180x180 and reduced to 103x103, however as you can see the images are "boxed" with a white background. We feel this ruins the website. I've gone searching through all files of the website in the hopes I will find which php causes this. I believe I have found it which is attached to this post, however when I make the change that I thought would change it it didn't work. Perhaps I missed another php?

The piece I thought would solve it is this

cwlib_image_resize(array(
									'inputfile' => $imageurl,
									'outputfile' => 'image/small/'.$imagefile_name,
									'max_x' => 180,
									'max_y' => 180,
									'downsize_only' => false,
									'quality' => 80
									)

which I changed 180x180 to 180x128, this however made no difference and the next image I used still got resized to 180x180.

I hope you guys can help me out here.

Regards

Tony

[attachment deleted by admin]

1st choice is ok, but I would rather fix the whole issue. 2nd choice is not really an option because the resize function on the site resizes an image I upload that is 1500x1067, this is used on the actual product page. So when it resizes this image it always makes it square. I also cannot change the larger image size because they are supposed to be those dimensions on the site. Is there no way at all?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.