file_get_contents to access javascript page ?

Exoon

Hello,

Im making a little script to grab some data from a website but the data loads up a Javascript popup and unless you click the link from the page you came from you get a 404 error.

Is there any ways to able me to load up the page using php so i can access some of the data on the page.

The page im trying to access has the following code in the head, Does that have anything to do why you cant directly access it?

<META NAME="Robots" CONTENT="index,follow"> 

Hope this makes sense, If anyone knows a solution i would really appreciate it.

Show us your code.  I'm very curious about this one.  I don't think the META tag has anything to do with it.  If I understand correctly, you are trying to get the contents of a specific web page, but instead you are getting the contents of a popup window?  I've tried to duplicate this by putting an onload javascript popup in a page and then do a file_get_contents.  I get the page contents NOT the popup contents.  When you navigate to the page in a browser, do you get a popup?

• 2 weeks later...

For example: http://romhood.com/category/Nintendo%20DS/5834_-_Pucca_Power_Up_USA_SUXXORS_6322.html

I want to be able to access the Freakshare URL which shows after you press "Download, Freakshare.com eine url"

Because the popup with the URL inside it only shows up when you visit it after youv'e visited the main page. If you put the direct URL in for the popup it says page not found.

Ive tried to have the script visit the download page, then grab the popup URL and visit that but that dosen't work either.

Is there a way around this?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.