Removing a substring!

zintani

Hello,

Thanks to the members of the forum, I was able to make a good process. Now I am trying to delete a specific string of words, for example:

$string = "My ambition is to become a professional php programmer. This ambition in my stage could be impossible but with persistent and commitment nothing is impossible. So I wish good luck for everyone." ;

I would lke to know if it is possible to delete "nothing is impossible" and the following words no matter what are these words. In this example "So I wish good luck for everyone.".

Thanks thorpe,

I think I didn't explain my question well. The question is if there is another string for example:

$string1 = "My ambition is to become a professional php programmer. This ambition in my stage could be impossible but with persistent and commitment nothing is impossible. So I wish good luck for everyone." ;

$string2 = "My ambition is to become a professional php programmer. I started learning php last year and It was php server side part and now I am working on regex part. This ambition in my stage could be impossible but with persistent and commitment nothing is impossible. So I wish good luck for everyone." ;

and for both of them I need to start deleting from nothing is impossible.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.