Game Development with Unity

mikesta707

Do any of you guys have any experience with the Unity software? I decided to check it out since I've always been interested in game development. After doing a tutorial, I was blown away. It makes game creation so easy, and really simplifies alot of the tasks that a pain to do programmatically (like positioning, audio, etc.) I feel kind of cheap since it makes everything so easy, but it does still allow me to get neck deep in code if I want, without having everything get extremely complex in large projects.

For anyone interested in game development I would check out Unity. I can tell its definitely not for everyone, as you lose a certain amount of control over certain things, but its definitely worth messing with.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.