CSS wont update changes

UrbanDweller

Hey guys,

Im was trying to put the finishing touches on my site last night with css when I noticed nothing is changing when i save and view in chrome. Its even is using images i had ages ago that don't exist in the location anymore.

Code used:

• HTML
  • CSS
  • PHP

Software used:

• Dreamweaver cs5
  • WAMP
  • Google Chrome

any help would be great as ive hit a brick wall

This is why I rely on good old fashioned FTP and notepad... Yeah, I said it. I still prefer the old fashioned way.

Verify Dreamweaver is working correctly. You can do this two ways. First, check all the configuration settings. The other way and more solid way of seeing if its Dreamweaver is to upload the saved file via FTP. If the web site changes, then you know it's Dreamweaver.

If it still isn't working, clearing your temporary internet files is always a good idea. Just go ahead and delete all browsing history. If it still doesn't work, you're doing something stupid like uploading from or to the wrong directory or something of that nature.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.