Mysql querie help for a beginner

naveendk.55

I am trying to get result and display them in a particular format.  I’m a beginner and hope below discription is clear.

Table Structure is like mentioned below:

ID| Date | Report| Start time | End Time

REPORT Attribute hold any of the three values(Productivity, Monitoring, Break). I want to display the output in below two formats between two selected dates from a form.

a) DATE | Productivity | Monitoring | break| Start Time | End Time.

The report field has the paramenters productivity,  Monitoring and Break. If the value has productivity, then it should display in Productivity column, Monitoring value should be displaed in monitoring field.  I’m using PHP and Mysql.

b) DATE | Productivity | Monitoring | break| Start Time | End Time.

Here, I want the optput same a above however,the Start time and End time should display the sum of time between the selected dates.

Hi

I tried few things and was not able to solve it. Also just let me know how to implement such things. I'll be able to do that. All I need is the logic that I need to follow. Help help if I'll be able to do it with mySQL or not. If I need to format after retrieving the data?. This will be a big help.

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.