Anything after 13 days from a date.

Ninjakreborn

I have a date in Mysql, which is a field called "created".  It is in this format, "20111207045524".  I can easily query to see if something is within a specific date range. I can also manage to do any other types of date work I have needed..however, there is one requirement I have never dealt with before.

How do I get anything in the database that is 13 days past that date...

To give you background...the person has a "Trial" offer...and that trial offer runs for 13 days. What I need to be able to do is tell which people are after their trial..but regardless of the start date.

So if they were created on 11/15/2011..then if their account is past 13 days..I need to get that record. 

I am not sure if I am making much sense...but in essense everyone who has an expired date..I need to get..anyone who has gone more than 13 days past the created date...

I can't figure out how to get the calculations correct on the date comparions..maybe it's just a slow moment for me today.

Any advice is appreciated.

$sql = "SELECT * FROM jp_subscriptions WHERE transaction_type = 'fp' AND created < '" . $last_date . "'";
$query = mysql_query($sql);

Last Date, is the current date.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.