Iframe

NaniG

Hi to all,

Please help me out.

Am using iframes into my page and it displaying the header and footer too. I don't want these header and footer in my page. Please, let me  how can i do it?

here is my iframe code

<iframe src="http://www.google.com" height="100%" width="100%" marginheight="10px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="10px"></iframe>

Mabye this is off topic, but as i recall its not legal to imbed other pages like google in your own page using a iframe..

It becomes illegal when i appears to be a part of your site, which this iframe will be with a border fo 0px.

Im not sure, but mabye you should investigate it? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

if your trieng to say that you are going to use iframes to put a header and footer on your website 1 iframe for the header and one for the footer, thats a bad idea rethink this and use something like this

say your page is named index.html, now its named index.php use this code instead of the iframes

<php
include('header.php');
?>
<body>
keep your original body codes

<php
include('footer.php');
?>

now make a file called header.php and a file called footer.php, add your normal header and footer html code into it and you have your page finished, a great alternative to the iframe method

if this isn't what you meant please explain it more clearly

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.