#1 Destruction

Destruction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:23 PM

Hi there,

It's not often I find myself needing to ask for help but I've not found much in my research that could answer this and maybe someone has had the experience. 

I'm coding a wap-based application where I need to perpetuate sessions through the URL as cookies aren't a suitable option (due to some problems with a certain network which nevertheless makes a large proportion of the userbase).  I know how to set the ini options for url rewriter tags etc but they don't seem to be working with the WML.

Relevant php.ini settings
session.name = "SnapSess"
session.use_cookies = Off
session.use_trans_sid = On
arg_separator.output = "&"
url_rewriter.tags = "a=href,go=href,option=onpick"

Problem output (from view source)
<go href="./Test2.php"/?SnapSess=d1878482419caa76af78ed4122baf0b9>

As you can see, it is appending the SID string incorrectly but seems to work correctly with "<a href" tags.  If anyone can provide help with this it would be very much appreciated.  I'm trying to do this the "right" way without any of the ugly hacks I could use to fix it up.

Thanks in advance,

Dest

#2 Destruction

Destruction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:30 PM

I've figured this out so will post here in case anyone else comes across the same

The "go" tag in WML is a self closing tag, or at least the way I'm using it it is.  If there is no space in front of the /> then it fails to add it on the rewrite.  However <go href="url" /> will work.

Dest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users