OpenCart and VtigerCRM Integration

sphinxsquare

I'm working on a project for a friend in KS who is looking to finish a project as soon as possible.  I have OpenCart and VtigerCRM installations both using the same database.  In OpenCart there are several tables of which is populated with user data once the user registers an OpenCart account.  I was looking at several ways to use this data and insert a new record into VtigerCRM so that the account can be managed.  I have the ability to use an action.php to populate any form data into the VtigerCRM when the OpenCart account form is populated however I am limited to one action per html form.  This would really be the way I would like to solve this if possible.  If not, the next best solution is highly appreciated.  I was looking at writing a .php file and croning it, I'm just unsure of the SQL when INSERTing a new record into the CRM, I can put flags such as timestamps into the query for insertion, I'm stuck a little on the right way to do this. 

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your help.

Frank.

Sure, action as in <form action="heavy_lifting_page_to_parse_form_data_appropriately.php" method="POST">

So when a new OpenCart Account form is submitted, there is an action .php file to parse that data appropriately, I would be a super nice and simple remedy for me to be able to also action the VtigerCRM .php action file that is used in the Webforms module to basically submit a new account record in VtigerCRM by use of "both" action files, OpenCart and VtigerCRM respectively.

Frank.

Hi, this worked like a charm, copied from: http://forums.htmlhelp.com/index.php?showtopic=560

<html>

<head>

<script language="Javascript">

<!--

function OnButton1()

{

document.Form1.action = "response1.php"

// document.Form1.target = "_blank";    // Open in a new window

document.Form1.submit();            // Submit the page

return true;

}

function OnButton2()

{

document.Form1.action = "response2.php"

document.Form1.target = "_blank";    // Open in a new window

document.Form1.submit();            // Submit the page

return true;

}

-->

</script>

<noscript>You need Javascript enabled for this to work</noscript>

</head>

<body>

<!-- create the form -->

<form name="Form1" method="post">

<!-- Add the data entry bits -->

Your Name <input type="text" name="name" size="10" /><br />

<!-- Add some buttons -->

<INPUT type="button" value="Button1" name=name onclick="OnButton1(); OnButton2();">

<!-- close the form -->

</form>

</body>

</html>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.