Whats crackin!

austinlikesdubstep

Hey,

So I'm a sixteen year old guy hailing from WA state, USA. Currently a soph in highschool. I've been doing web design since I was 12, starting with basic HTML and CSS, moved into PHP and SQL when I was 13 and by 13 & 1/2, I designed a fully functional forum system for my old website. Right now I'm trying out web design as a freelance business, and I'm starting out for a friend of mine who's doing photography. I joined here because I needed someone help with some problems.

Beyond that, I'm also a musician. I play ukulele, guitar, drums, bass & piano (and a little mandolin & violin on the side). I also create various synth genres using Reason 5.0 as a production program. Need anything musical for a site or something? Hit me up. As well, I'm working on getting an HD camera to start youtube videos with. I'm going to do gaming videos of Minecraft, Call of Duty 1, Star Wars Battlefront, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and a few others. As well as that, I'm starting up covers that I'm doing of various songs... I've always wanted to get into film production, so I put alot of effort into the covers to make sure they are perfect and in every way as professional and clean as I can get them to be. I take pride in my work.

So yeah, other than that, I'm a Christian, personality-wise I'm a free spirited ISFP (for those of you who know personality types) and I just want to live it up, to be honest. Talk to me sometime.

Cheers,

Austin

P.S. - now that I reread the rules, and I look back on my post, it seems kinda advertise-y, kinda sales pitch-y haha, so I've made sure not to include any links or anything, if you really do care, hit me up, I love to talk to people

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.