Server side php script for xml downloading

ele

Hi all,

I’ve a problem, probably not so difficult most of you…

There is https://fakesite.com/example  where is xml file. When I give this URL explorer asks, what I would like do this file, where I want save etc.

I need a small php script to my server, which is enable to download this xml file and save into my predefined server folder. If the file (filename) already exist in my root folder, rewrite them.  The file name not important, would be original or anything with extension xml. This php script should have run, when cron calls.

Any help would be appreciated….

(I’m not a programmer, but If you like, I can help back with graphic, 3D. or flash design.

Hi Ele.

This is not a difficult task, however, this forum exists to help people learn how to program.  If we helped everyone who was looking for someone to program something for them, we'd be innundated with these types of requests.  We do have a freelance forum where you are free to post your request, and offer barter for your design services in return.