Rule module implementation Bug problem

logicslab

Hi Dear,

I have a doubt regarding following procedure , it work fine in Article but not

in "Page" creation (I mean the link is not proper), please help me with a

solution , pls follow the steps and try to create an article and basic page

and click the status link , you got my problem .

To display an 'Add More [Content_type]' link after user saves new content, do the following:

1. Go to admin/config/workflow/rules

2. Click Add New Rule

3. At admin/config/workflow/rules/reaction/add, give your new Rule a name, something like

'Add more content link'

4. Optionally, you can provide tags to the rules for filtering in administration iterface,

unless you have a lot of Rules, tagging isn't neccessary.

5. Under the 'React on event' section, go scroll to the 'Node' section and select 'after

saving new content'

6. Save the Rule.

7. This takes you to admin/config/workflow/rules/reaction/manage/rules_[your_rule_name]

where you can a screen to edit and further configure your new rule. On the Editing reaction

rule '[Your Rule Name]' page, under the Events section, you will see an event named 'After

saving new content'. This page has three sections: Events, Conditions, Actions and a Settings

section.

8. In this tutorial, I will not be adding any conditions but, you could add conditons to

restrict your rule to certain content types or certain roles for example.

9. Go to the Actions section and click Add action. This takes you to

admin/config/workflow/rules/reaction/manage/rules_[your_rule_name]/add/1/action.

10. On the Add a new action page, there is a drop-down box named 'Select the action to add',

click in this box and scoll down to the section labeled 'System' and select 'Show a message on

the site'.

11. In the 'Message' text area, create a href link to add new content. I used something like

'<a href="[site:url]/node/add/[node:content-type]">Click here to create another [node:content-

type]</a>'. This allows the user to add new content of the same type that they just saved. You

can change any of the tokens under the 'Replacement Pattern' dialog to customize your link and

message to fit your needs.

12. Under 'Message Type' select 'Status' and under the 'Repeat Message' checkbox should be

checked.

13. Click Save

You're done. Now you have a reaction rule that will raact when new content is added.

ok Advise me

Thanks

Anes

Actually it's give a hyper link above the success page of any content creation page (like page,article etc ...), To get that criteria

just do the steps then get idea. Any way this question can answer by a Drupal developer who work in Drupal 7 or more.

Thanks,

Anes

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.