Parsing a heading within a Div

BASiQ

Page I am parsing: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010758659/games?tab=all

Goal:  I am trying to pull a list of hours from the div "game_440"  which is Team Fortress 2

Details: Team Fortress 2 has a div ID of game_440. The hours has a heading of <H4> within that div

So far I have

$html = file_get_dom('http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010758659/games?tab=all');
    	echo $html('div#game_440', 0)->getPlainText();

But this outputs more information then I would like as I only want the hours. Not everything else.

Team Fortress 2 1951.6 hrs on record Links Visit the Forums Find Community Groups Visit official website Read related news View Stats »๖ۣۜMr.๖ۣۜTeemo™ Achievements »๖ۣۜMr.๖ۣۜTeemo™ Stats Global Achievements Global Leaderboards Recommend... 

Also, I am hoping for one of two things. Either to be able to pull the links it parses from a list in a text file of full URL's like so

$html = file_get_dom('listoflinks.txt');

Or the ability to have it pull JUST the ID number so I dont have to get the full link

$html = file_get_dom('http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[get:link.no.from.txt]/games?tab=all'');

Either one of these is acceptable, I don't care which one.

Thanks for the help

Well, aint that nice xD I am new to PHP so I did not know I could do that =)

Thanks for that one. Now all I need to do is learn how to parse from a list of URL's

Which there seems to be a serious lack of assistance available for this online. Maybe it can't be done.

Yeah, I know it has to do with DOM. I am using it already to get what I had to begin with. Your script worked like a charm.

I am going to research array's now. Also, I have one more thing I am hoping to do eventually.

At this moment, it outputs plaintext. Which is great, but if I could get it to also output the link which provided the results at the end of each result that would also be great =)

I am going to research a bit and see what I can figure out first

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.