Requesting Help with SQL - Very New at This

ssimmons125

Hello,

I'm hoping someone will be willing to help me, as I am very new at this. I had to put together a website that includes a video observation platform (cloud). I had someone help me initially put the site together, and that person worked on the observation platform while I worked on simpler areas. Now, the data is stored in MYSQL, and I have the Navicat program where I can see everything that is uploaded onto the platform in the Navicat program. However, when someone uploads a video that has the same ID number as a previous video that was uploaded (these are for observations of classes that we teach), both videos do not show up on the front-facing page. Only one will show up, and I do not understand enough about the coding to figure out why this is occurring. If anyone is willing to help, I can share my screen and show you the scripts. I'm sure this will be a very easy fix for someone who has worked with php and mysql, and I appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Thank you...

I have attached two files that may help with figuring out the problem. One is the script for the upload of the videos, and the other is the script for the front-facing page. Again, when videos with the same class ID are uploaded, both are not showing, but instead only one. Does it have something to do with the script pulling only DISTINCT data from the table?

Again, I appreciate anyone's help.

Thank you!

17594_.doc

17595_.doc

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.