Data Management System

INeedAGig

Alrighty, I have an idea, but I am not quite sure where to start with it. I have been programming in HTML/PHP etc for many years, but I am wanting to expand my PHP form system/processor a bit. I have a system I programmed for a client of mine that is basically a lead capturing form, the user fills out the form and the data is sent to where it needs to go (his email by request). I have done a little bit of work in VB, and this is where my idea comes in. I am as well as he is wanting to have better control of the 'leads' that come in. I am possibly wanting to create a management system in VB, this way he can message the lead directly from the system, delete data, move data, edit data, etc. What would be the best way to go about doing this? How would I go about getting the form on the internet talk to the program? I know this project will take some time, especially with me not having a ton of VB experience, but I am trying to find a good starting ground to start working a custom program into it. Thanks!

Candidly, we are really not the best place to ask for VB help.  I'm sure there are some VB developers who read these forums, but I think you'll have a lot more luck finding a microsoft centric forum, that covers .NET and similar microsoft technologies.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.