Need help!!! - Invoice form

jaimeweb

Hi, I am not an expert on PHP at all so please bare with me. What i want is for people to be able to type in a invoice number and auth code in to 2 input fields and press submit...this will then take them to their own online payment invoice which they can then pay online. a bit like this www.zensecure.com

So for example. They type in invoice number 200 and the auth code will be 24954 they would then be redirected to that invoice.

So basically i need a redirecting script which i can control...so for each different input combination i can enter the URL for each to redirect to.

what i am doing and want to continue doing is i generate a paypal page for the amount due. All i want is for when they type the indivual invoice number and indivdual auth code (which i will add each time a new invoice is sent out) it will send them to the paypal url i have linked to that combination.

a bit like a passowrd protected area but each user can be redirected to a different url of my choice

thanks ;D ??? ;)

I need to know the whole thing...how would i do it? It does not have to be 100% secure. Would i be able to have a textfile where the info is extracted from? So there are to inputs:

Invoice number: _______
Auth Code: ________
[ Submit Button ]

then they put their indivdual codes in and click submit...it then takes them to the url i have set for that combination...

I need to know the whole script really...i have no idea where to start.

Do you have some sort of database set up where you are storing invoice information? To really make this work well you would probably want to set up a db. That way when they click submit a page can be created dynamicly based on their Invoice number and authorization code. Otherwise building each invoice one at a time seems very tedious. You may want to try to make it a bit more simple for yourself in the longrun if you want to automate it.

heres an example:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ext-enter&redirect_cmd=_xclick&first_name=something&last_name=something&business=something%40something%2Eco%2Euk&amount=110%2E00&currency_code=GBP&item_name=Something+Something+Something+%96+Something+Something%2C+Something+Something%2C+Something+

just set up a table for Invoices and add the fields you need. Add an admin page for you to input authcode invoice number and target url into your db. then on the users page when they click submit it checks the two fields they entered and redirects them to the target url accosiated with there query.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.