Torrent programs

kennethk

I don't really want to see this topic get turned into legal discussion because Torrents can be used for good how ever that's not the point of this topic.

I was wondering if there has been a Torrent Program created that acts as if it's your media center Eg: Already having Movie sheets and thumbnails and such.

To rehash an old unix phrase.

"Software should be designed to do one thing and do it well, while providing simple mechanisms for it to communicate with other software."

In other words, I doubt an all in one solution exists, and if it does, it is likely flawed by design.

Yeah, I agree with thorpe. I'd rather have a torrent program that excelled at working with torrents, instead of one that was meh at working with torrents and meh at streaming media.

It's not a very big deal to have two programs working in unison for this. As long as the download directory is visible to your network, I don't see a reason that any media streamer couldn't automatically pick up new files.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.