Worldpay callbacks

themistral

Hi guys,

This is driving me mad, and I'm wondering if it will be resolved when I set the site live.

I have a form with a hidden field containing the callback URL. The form is submitted to Worldpay.

I am creating a new site in Wordpress although the callback file is a normal php file (ie not Wordpress).

However, a successful payment results in staying at the standard Worldpay success pay instead of redirecting to the callback.

This is being hosted on a temporary domain.

I've tried the following combinations:

Form on temp website to callback on current site - works OK.

Form on temp website to callback on temp site - callback doesn't work.

Form on current website to callback on current site - works OK.

Form on current website to callback on temp site - callback doesn't work.

If I take the form and put it on the domain I will be using, the callback seems to operate as I would expect.

The other thing is that currently the site is on a dedicated server, and the temporary site is on a shared server - and will be staying there.

Is this something that sounds like it will be resolved when the new site is hosted on the proper domain?

Thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.