Application Setup problem on localhost(works fine live!)

I am running the application on localhost with Windows, IIS, Ms Sql Server. The application connects to the remote database perfectly and logs me in, but after that, all the lists, input fields, etc are blank!!

Is there a problem with the extensions or ini settings? The application has frames so works only on IE. The code is fine as it runs fine on the live server.

Some of the text fields say 'undefined', others are blank.

DB connection is fine and even when I run the function separately it returns the correct values. Just when it is inside the application, it does not run.

Surprising thing is that the same application is running fine on live server and people are in fact using it live. Just that when I copied it to localhost, this problem occured. Any help would be much appreciated. :(

@admin - I could have posted the code but its not mine, i am just modifying it... secondly, i am not specific because the problem doesnt seem to be specific but general. The web-application has more than 100 pages and in all of them, the input fields are blank..

I have copied the code from the live application which works fine. Just that when i copied it to localhost, this problem occurs. Even the DB queries are running fine. Could be a JS error as well..

Does anyone know about such a problem?

Here is php.ini attached.

18011_.txt

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.