Need help jazzing up my PHP pages

ValdouaD

Hello, I am looking for some help. I have a website www.schylling.com, and I have a button for store locator.
Once you are on the store locator pages they are very ugly and have no real design to them.

I am not a php programer but I would like to know how I can dress this up a bit and also have the results page look
cleaner and match my site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank.

Well dressing up your pages really doesn't have much to do with php. More so towards CSS files and just plain html coding. Only time php will come into effect is if you want the page layout or colors to change depending on certain criteria, then you use php to reference different css styles or html code.

If you post the code for your store locater pages we can help but it will ultimately be your own taste, we can guide you in the right direction.

Ray

[code]<div align="center">
<center>
<table border="1" cellspacing="1" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%" id="AutoNumber1">
<tr>
<td width="100%">
<div style="margin-left: 15pt;"><form name="search" action="spage2.php" method="post">
<p style="margin-left: 200">Search by Zip:
<input type="text" name="zipCode" size="20"> (example: 01922)
<br>
Search by State: <input type="text" name="state" size="20">
<input type="submit" size="20"> (example: NY for New York)
<br>
</p>
</form></div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</center>
</div>[/code]

Also I would like to have the results page show each result with an alternating background color.

Can you post the spage2 code so I can get some table information. Also what colors would you like the results to be in. html color codes would be good rather than red or green. Also I can give you some code to group by zip code if searching by state.

Ray

[quote author=ValdouaD link=topic=113746.msg462480#msg462480 date=1162577481]
Can you add CSS into only 2 pages or do you have to set them to all pages?
[/quote]
You can specify a CSS file and not apply it to [b]any[/b] pages if you wanted to. You simply include the stylesheet link in the header of your HTML pages you want to use it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.