In need of "Mini-CMS" code for simple form processing.

sakonnetweb

Hello

I code by hand (HTML & CF -14 years now), and some of my customers want the ability to do updates to their sites themselves using Adobe Contribute, and I can build any app they need that Contribute can't handle in CF if they host on my server - however, in this particular case, the site is hosted by GoDaddy which is no longer supporting CF.

The site is PHP-enabled, and the client was using WordPress to update his entire site. Because of the blogging-centric features of Wordpress, a user can enter a "headline" then an associated story (commentary) - publish, and the headline ends up on one page linked to the page where the headline and story live.

So, I need a simple form handler written in PHP  that allows the client to enter his "headline" (which is a hard-coded link to the "rest of the story" page), the headline showing up above the story content (using a second form field) - not necessarily targeting <a href="#end-up-here"> - just simply land on the page.

Thanks in advance for your patience and be kind---- I have never written a line of PHP- just thousands of lines  of CF.....

Norman

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.