Session question

CiPH

Well im currently continued developing ehPanel maybe someone know/remember it. Since i want to automate the phpmyadmin login i wonder how i can set outside my own directory a session that phpmyadmin automaticly grab that. Or good tricks would be good but i dont want to show the password somewhere like inside html thats not the professional way.

Regards CiPH.

As far as I know that can't be done. I am not sure, it probably can, but i have jumped from webhost to webhost before, and everyone makes you login to control panel, and login seperate for php myadmin.  You would have to get to phpmyadmin source file's to be able to do that, It would depend on your hosting enviroment I suppose.

alrite then i have to use a trick :D i make a new folder called session and put a htaccess then when they login it creates a text file with their ip and the login infos to phpmyadmin. Phpmyadmin will read the text file and auto login

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.