Help with "request prints" system.

Alucine

Hi! I'm totally new to php and to Web Development too :P But I'm doing a personal website and need some orientation :)

The site I'm doing is for a photographer and it will have a password protected "client area", where the clients will see a gallery with lots of images and they will have a button or checkbox to select the pictures they want to order as prints. When they are done looking at the pictures, the data should be inserted in a receipt where the total amount of images will be displayed and the total cost of all the prints (so the application should multiply the amount of images per the image price). Also, it would be even better to have a couple of buttons instead of one, each for every photo size or enlargment (10x15, 13x18, etc.).

This generated receipt should be shown to the user and he/she should be able to insert his/her name, adress, phone, etc. and finally send that receipt to my email and his/her email as well.

I hope you understand what I mean. If you could please tell me if there is a simple way to achive this, like a plugin for a CMS or Dreamweaver or sometying similar, easy to set up. This is beacause I'm so newbie in PHP and I really need to make this system work as soon as possible :) I'm working in Dreamweaver with HTML and CSS and some snippets of PHP and JS when needed, but I wouldn't mind moving to Wordpress or Joomla or other platform to make this work in an easy and friendly way.

Thanks a LOT in advance for your attention :):)

Alucine.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.