A quick critique please?

jardrake

• 3 months later...

I agree with dropping the current font on the headers, seems to clash with the rest of the website. Also, maybe add a different header style to the selected page to differentiate it from the parent category. I like the colors though, they blend in nice.

As for usability, navigating through the website is pretty straight forward, no problems there. Perhaps remove the initial form values ("Ex. Jared Drake", "Enter Search Term" and so on) as soon as the box is focused, not too sure of the center-aligning on some of the fields as well. Having the option to change font size is also pretty decent but something seems strange with the font itself, it feels a little cluttered (especially when using the smallest font size), maybe this is just me. Also, is the "Are you human?" check box really the best way to check if people really are human? Perhaps consider this or other similar options.

As for the content, I did not read all of it but it seems to be in order, maybe a little too informal but hey, it works.

I am a top commenter on your website, YAY! :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.