Need a method to stretch columns full width and height of web page

n1concepts

Hi,

Is there a way to stretch a web page content (either in a table or divs) the full height of the page?

Note: I not the 'width=100%' tag will but the 'height' is not stretching on either div or table tags when entered.

For example: Say I have three sets of data that is to be displayed

dataset1      dataset2      dataset3

I am trying to configure the web page to make three columns and have all three fill the entire web page.

However, as soon as a 4th or more entries made, the web page will adjust for those entries.

Note: I know if the row uneven, it will leave a blank space and that's fine - I just need the height to stretch (dynamically) like the width.

Q: anyone have any suggestions on how to make this happen with CSS or other methods for a php file?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.