How to add a specific function to a provided php code?

Creative26

Hi all;

I've uploaded a php code for a proxy web that is here:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/MT-eEmCR/surrogafier.html

I want to put this file on my server and use it as a browser, so that clients connect to the server through this inner (surrogafier) browser!

Currently, I want to customize the php code to meet my needs.

I'd like to save any entered character or password or any action done, in a text file using this php code.

I mean, when a client calls the surrogafier (php proxy browser) available on the server in his browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, ...) address bar, any input by the client to be save in a text file.

Something like LOGGING, but I want to save any character or string input or event in addition to registering only actions or functions!

And because I'm new to php coding, I don't know which function should I add to this code to do the above work?

Is there any stock function in php to use it for this purpose or I should write a procedure myself?

Please help...

TIA.

No, there is no "stock" functionality like this in PHP. What you're talking about is logic, not functionality per se.

I'd strongly recommend starting with tutorials, to properly learn PHP, before attempting to go forward with this project. The PHP manual is a very good starting point, as well as reference for later. After learning the PHP basics you'll need to learn how to plan your code, before writing it. That'll help you get control over what you need to do, and why. Which makes actually writing the code a lot easier, and it'll help you identify and solve problems before they occur.

You are looking for a key logger either as a standalone app or as a browser plugin. This is an application running in the background that captures all key presses and optionally sends them to a specified address, the same exists for browsers as a plugin.

As you can imagine this is a serious privacy violation. So I wonder, what do you want to do with it?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.