change title, meta tags in php

rodhow

Hello,

I am a novice at PHP and I have a quick question. I am trying to pull a title and change the keywords in the meta tags dynamically by using information from a database. How do I query my database specifically for these actions and what do i put on the landing page. for example <title> <?php echo 'title' ?></title> or something of that nature? Thanks in advance.

For this I think you're better off starting with a PHP & MySQL tutorial, as it'll explain all of the basic stuff for you in an easy and (relatively) complete manner. Once you've understood the basics, you can start to plan your code and then write it.

Should you have a specific problem along the way, then you're more than welcome to post about it here. Just remember to post any error messages, in their full, the code in question, and anything else you think might be relevant for the problem at hand. After all, the more information we get from you, the easier it'll be for us to help you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.