Html Rich E-Mail From Php Form

SalientAnimal

Yea sorry, the underscore is because I have tested a few images with similar names just to get it working.

It's weird though, the mail client doesn't recognise a second image being there i.e when you click on the option to download the images onyl the one image is downloaded. However when clicking the link to view it in your web browser, both images are visable.

I'm gonna try your code now Muddy and see if that works.

can you post up the (censor as needed) mail header info that outlook is giving you? - mainly interested in the code that the mail is sending in that part of the message.

also, you could try setting background-color:blue to see if it's just getting upset about the image (it may be that you actualy have to define the <tbody> element manualy and apply it to that.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.