Using A Match To Find Partial In Other Table

0o0o0

how to make a query that finds in one table say Georgia Drag Racing, and match with another table that may have drag racing in georgia mustang vs dodge.

how can you match these two?? ( basically using the first one which has the three main words I need... to find the match or matchs of the three words in the title(s) in the *other tables*... entries.

Get me?

Edited by 0o0o0

I want to find matches in two tables.. where the titles are slightly different.. but both contain the same info and both of them have more info each doesnt..

here eg.. TABLE 1 TITLE: Pirates of the Caribbean Story Decription: Pirates in the Carribean

TABLE 2 TITLE: Pirates of the Caribbean, The Photo: www.linkto.com/the photo..

right?? so.. I want to match up table ones info of TITLE: Pirates of the Caribbean Story Decription: Pirates in the Carribean (and also Table Twos) Photo: www.linkto.com/the photo..

so how do I Use table 1's TITLE... to use the words separately... to make it FIND the same four WORDS in Table Two's Title even tho it has ,The at the end of it.

how about now?? lol anymore clearer?

Edited by 0o0o0

here even better... the USUAL way to match titles in tables... with the twist im seeking..

ok I kinda described that confusing ...

Say you have one table.. with TITLE...

and another with TITLE...

so say you have Pirates of Caribbean in both tables.. and you want to match table 1 where table two says Pirates of Caribbean..

simple right??

what if table two didnt have the identical title as table 1.. and it was "Pirates of the Caribbean, The "

now what??

or The Hulk... and in table two The Incredible Hulk still the same guy right?... so how do I make table ones words... find in table twos?? if the titles are slightly different..

any better???

Explode?? and match?? im stuck.

Edited by 0o0o0

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.