Can You Include '../../src/config.php'; Do This With This

Mancent

include '../../src/config.php';
include 'https://sitename.com/src/config.php';

You see I have one domain that host the website..

And its IP is 50.12.125.36

And then I have a server that holds all the stored files..

and its IP is 50.102.15.192

So I have to have the uploader system installed on the server, and link it to the website.

so the files go to server not the website.

so can you include offsite files and act like they are onsite?

Edited by Mancent

Ok here is what I'm trying to do..

My website is at wiistream.com and that's just my host!

And it looks like this:

1.jpg

In the menu you have a button that loads the uploader.

This uploader is located on my host but i have to move it to the server..

because it works fine where its at and it uploads the file to the user and created the locations for the file to get later when the users calls for it..

2.jpg

This is the uploader this file will be moved to the server and when it when the user posts a new video it will create the locations and store the data in mysql to get latter.

3.jpg

And this is the player that plays the uploaded video.. and gets the file and the data when the user uploaded it..

The problem I'm having is.

All this is connected to facebook. so when a user adds a new video sound or file or picture it post on facebook as the user. and all the users friends can see the post.

and that's where this include comes in..

if I move the php files for the uploader so it creates all the locations and the file and the insert in mysql it will not post on facebook anymore.

But now that i wrote it all out.. I think i can just make two actions from the one action..

I could call the functions on the server to do what they need to do.. and then also call a function on the host to do what it needs to do.. I think that will solve the problem..

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.