Looking For A Php Online Buddy

mickdaddy

Hello,

I'm an online marketer first, web designer second and web developer last. I've worked SEO since 2008 as both a freelancer, and in agency/in-house environments. My HTML/CSS/Photoshop are quite strong but my scripting is poo.

One of the best ways to learn, at least personally, is to have friends and colleagues to bounce problems and ideas off.

I'm always willing to offer a hand teaching and giving advice, and hopefully someone here would be willing to do that for me too. Basically I just want another contact on I can IM the occasional question or ask for advice, who in return I can at least offer any marketing/SEO insight.

Please PM me if you're keen to add me on gchat/skype!

Not sure why but I feel like this message is going to get flamed or violates the forum rules ...

Not sure why but I feel like this message is going to get flamed or violates the forum rules ...

It doesn't really violate any rules. You don't look real bright though, posting a topic so fare off topic as your very first post.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.