Magic! If Table Drops,it Solves: Results Are Different Between Mysqlquerybrowser And My Output Code

NONAME_2

hi all,

i have some tables that users can insert-into-, update-on-,etc-..- them.

but if users select from those table,it doesnot show what has modified till i drop and re-build it, so i should restore data with load data; then it works fine. :confused:

-but when i use for example:MySqlQueryBrowser, with same query that's correct and fine-.

i eye for db connection way. but this code on the other server is good. tnx a lot!

that really doesn't help us much. take your time and break it down fully :

• what exactly are you trying to achieve?
  • what is happening that should not happen?
  • what is not happening what should happen?
  • what code do you have that is relevent to this problem (post it up inside code tags)?
  • what tables - if any - are you using and what is the structure of them?

Once you have all that up then we will be able to help you properly. without it it's just guesswork and assumption - neither of which make for very good coding.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i upload my files here. :pirate: main file:test/report/StatisticallyReport.php.

by the way, it seem it is not relevanted so much to :hammer_time: my code; so these codes works on my virtual machine fine! :confused:

my db stracture was sent.

:tease-03: i'm biginner ,but :geek: i guess there is a problem in cache or permission db like this link or this one and etc...-DB-

tnx a lot(^!^) ;D

Hi Muddy_Funster, sorry about link, i hope this works for you: http://rooyeshco.ir/adine/test.zip

in line 96 and 102{test/report/StatisticallyReport.php}, i use two simple query to get value of rooms was delivered. but my results are different from phpMyAdmin or MySqlBrowser results until i drop and re-built my table(here is => eskan).

there is some Insert and Update Codes in other .php file like below:

if(isset($_POST["Delivery"])){

$RecID = $_POST["Delivery"];
$mysql->Prepare("SELECT delivery From $t6 WHERE RecID=? and delivery=1");
$res = $mysql->ExecuteStatement(array($RecID));

if($res->rowCount() == 0){
 $TodayDate = date("Y/m/d");
 $mysql->Prepare("UPDATE $t6 SET delivery=1, DateIn=? WHERE RecID=?");
 $res = $mysql->ExecuteStatement(array($TodayDate,$RecID));
 $Message = "<font color='green' size=4>Delivered</font>";
 $mysql->audit("A Delivery to StudentNum " . $RecID);
}
else
 $Message = "<font color='#ff0000'>Already has been Delivered;</font>";
}

i'm not persisting on my code, because of Fine works on the other machines and now same problems on the other tables;tnx.

Edited by NONAME_2

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.