Please Help

cyberedge

I have installed php onto my webserver.  Everything installed properly but when I got to install my website I get the following errors.

Notice: Undefined index: db in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: user in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: pass in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: website_title in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: owner_email in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: clan_name in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: clan_tag in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: admin_user in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: admin_pass in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: admin_email in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined index: license_key in c:\domains\team-negligent.org\wwwroot\install.php on line 0

I had it working before then I install PHP 4.4.4 please help

I would agree with u if that was the case.  But I am 100% sure it has to do with the php.ini file installed on this server cause this site will install on anyother host.  I am running IIS 6.0.  It writes to the database when i fill out the info but the gives me the same line 0 error on everypage after the install... It has to be in that ini file.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.