Barelyfitz Slideshow...need a little help

Patrick Cambre

Hello my friend,

I searched the internet on choosing a nice slideshow to use for my website. I found one at BarelyFitz...

http://www.barelyfitz.com/projects/slideshow/

My slideshow is at...

h**p://draftwebpage.4t.com/half text.htm

just replace the ** with tt

I am using the ole' Frontpage Express to make my slideshow...and got the slideshow to work fine...but

Now I would like to put 2 of these slideshows on a single webpage...but I am having trouble with the coding.

I have placed my concern on different javascript forums...but no repies as of yet.

If someone has the time...as this is definately a 'low-priority' request...could you show me through a 'step by step' procedure into getting multiple slideshows on a single webpage. I know it can be done, I just have used up all my obtions. I have tried to give different names to different functions...plus chaning all the 'var'...but I seem to be overlooking something.

Like I've stated...if someone has the time to help, I would appreciate it. If you do not have the time...no problem. I understand.

My name is Patrick, and I will be waiting for someone who has the time and patience to help.

a friend, Patrick

We're going to need more than that... if you're looking for help implementing the entire script, I think you've come to the wrong place; but if you need help working through a particular part of the code, I'd be more than ahppy to walk you through it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.