html php mysql FORM problem

tracy

• 4 weeks later...
I mean I have tried it over and over and I can't get it to work...I have posted the table here, in the very first post.  If you feel you can show me how to include a check box in the far right column that selects the stock number of that row when a check box or radio button is present, and then present the contents of that row on a separate php page for editing or deletion, I'd be glad to see your code for that, upload it and see if I can get it to update my mysql table. 

Again, I have tried for about a month now and just have a problem getting it to work...suggestions are appreciated, as I am new to php.

[quote author=simcoweb link=topic=114849.msg482759#msg482759 date=1165855966]
What do you mean you can't do it with a form in HTML? Is the 'action= ' tag pointing to a script that will perform the INSERT function into your database?
[/quote]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.