Missing Site

ayoksus

I have a question about a missing site. I'm not a linux expert, I'm just trying to help the hosting which has lost my site by accident.

Here is the story. I have a website and a webshop. The website has a domainname, but the webshop (because of some problems) had no domainname. So to open the webshop I need to type the IP address then the folder where my webshop was.

They used Plesk as the server panel, and my webshop was in their share server, where they put all the test site before they put it online. I didn't mind cos the link was for me is not so important, there is a button from my website for the visitor to visit my webshop.

Because of migration and some upgrade, they delete the test server where my webshop was through Plesk panel. Now I lost my webshop.

My question is, is it possible to find my missing site back? Or at least the database where all the product was. I think the data's is still somewhere in the server.. or I should just forget about that?

Any help whould be appriciated.

Thank you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.